Instead of hiding your smile behind your hand or practicing a “closed-lip” smile, isn’t it time you showed others how you really feel and let your inner smile out? The team of dental experts at Naper Dental Center can help you do just that. Dr. Planer and Dr. Pagel offer many Naperville cosmetic dentistry treatments that can allow you to:
- Feel confident showing others a full, genuine smile
- Take pride in your smile instead of feeling embarrassment
- Be more self-assured in your social and business interactions
- Look younger, more attractive, and more vibrant
Don’t delay in getting the beautiful smile you deserve! Call us today at 630-369-6818 to schedule your consultation. We’re open for early morning, evening, and select Saturday appointments. Our office is located at 300 E. 5th Ave., Suite 400 – minutes from downtown Naperville, public transportation, and the interstate.
Freshen Up Your Look With Cosmetic Dentistry
When you visit Naper Dental Center for your cosmetic dental treatment, you’re enlisting the aid of a veteran team of smile care experts. Dr. Planer has been helping the area’s residents improve their smiles for nearly two decades.
She and our team offer you many ways to freshen up your smile. Our services include quick treatments that can often be completed in one appointment, including:
- Teeth Whitening – Choose the treatment that suits your needs, either in-office or at-home.
- Tooth Bonding – Using this technique, your dentist can repair minor smile imperfections in a matter of minutes.
- Gum Reshaping – A gentle, low-power laser will precisely remove excess gum tissue to give your smile a more balanced look.
- Tooth Contouring – We’ll smooth rough and uneven tooth edges to make your smile more appealing.
- Botox® – Frame your improved smile with smoother, youthful-looking skin. Our health professionals are trained in administering Botox safely.
We also provide cosmetic dentistry care that is more involved, including treatment like:
- Invisalign – You could complete your orthodontic care by this time next year, using comfortable, metal-free teeth aligners. Dr. Planer is currently working toward achieving her Fellowship from the International Association of Orthodontics.
- Dental Veneers – Your dentist will bond thin, wafer-like shells to damaged, worn, or misshapen teeth to instantly transform your appearance.
- Gum Recession Treatment – We offer laser treatment and gum grafting that will restore your gum health and give you more confidence.
We can even work with you one-on-one to create a smile makeover package, combining several of our aesthetic dentistry treatments that will result in your unique new smile.
Call us today at 630-369-6818 for an appointment. You could soon be smiling more confidently with our Naperville cosmetic dentistry treatments!