At Naper Dental Center, we love treating families. It is very satisfying to play a role in helping kids and adults develop good oral hygiene habits so they can maintain healthy, lifelong smiles. Dr. Planer and Dr. Pagel, along with our team, work hard to make sure that all our patients receive the best, most comprehensive dental care possible. We realize we’re treating not just your smile but your whole body. Other benefits of our Naperville family dentistry include:
- Convenient early morning and evening hours that fit into your busy schedule
- Dental sedation, if desired, to help you fully relax while you’re in our care
- Patient amenities that include pillows, blankets, and TVs
- A children’s play area to keep your kids occupied
- Advanced technology like digital X-rays, digital scanners, electronic cavity detectors, and intraoral cameras
- An easy-to-find office that is close to public transportation and the interstate
- Our dentists’ and team members’ many years of hands-on experience treating the area’s families
- A dedication to delivering personalized dental care to each patient
To get exceptional dental treatment for your family, call Naper Dental Center today at 630-369-6818. We can see a family of four all at the same time – we’ll have you in and out in about two hours! Our office is conveniently located at 300 E. 5th Ave., Suite 400 – inside the 5th Avenue train station.
Put Your Family’s Smiles in Our Hands
We encourage you to bring your children in to see us beginning at age 2. Getting them started early with a good routine of dental care will go a long way toward helping them keep a great smile.
There is no shortage of beneficial family dental treatments at Naper Dental Center. Your dentists and staff offer a variety of services designed to keep you and your loved ones smiling, including:
- General Dental Care – Exams, cleanings, fluoride treatments, and athletic mouthguards will help your family maintain good oral health.
- Restorative Dentistry – We can rebuild the most damaged smiles with our restorative treatments, including fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, and root canal therapy.
- Implant Dentistry – These replacement teeth can give you back a strong bite and gorgeous, natural-looking smile.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – They’ll roll out the red carpet when we finish with your new smile. We offer veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, and much more.
- Invisalign Treatment – Smooth plastic teeth aligners straighten teeth in as few as 12 months.
- Oral Surgery – Your tooth removal will go quickly and efficiently with our team’s skilled care.
- TMJ Treatment – We can stop your jaw pain, jaw popping, and headaches so you feel better soon.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – You can get better sleep, feel more rested, and prevent serious health problems with a custom oral appliance.
When it’s time for your loved ones’ checkups, call us for Naperville family dentistry: 630-369-6818. We’d love to add you to our extended patient family!