Our experienced dental team has been taking care of the area’s smiles for many years. Dr. Planer and Dr. Pagel are both experienced dentists who enjoy providing comprehensive dental care in Naperville. When you become one of our patients, here are a few benefits you can expect:
- Convenient early morning and evening hours that fit around your schedule
- Dental sedation using laughing gas to help you get the most comfortable care possible
- Cozy amenities like pillows, blankets, and TVs to help you relax
- A dedicated team of dental professionals ready to deliver an exceptional level of smile care
Treat your smile to great care! Call us today at 630-369-6818 to schedule an appointment. We’re conveniently located in the 5th Avenue train station, not far from the interstate.
Gain Access to a Variety of Dental Treatments
At Naper Dental Center, our dentists and staff offer you many ways to maintain a beautiful smile. We’re your one-stop shop for complete family dental care. We make it easy for your loved ones to keep smiling – our team can usually see a family of four all at the same time, getting you in and out in about two hours!
Below are some of the comprehensive dental services we provide:
- General Dentistry – We offer exams, cleanings, fluoride treatment, tooth sealants, gum disease treatment, and athletic mouthguards.
- Restorative Dentistry – Get your mouth back into shape with services like crowns, bridges, dentures, tooth fillings, and root canal therapy.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Create a stunning new smile with teeth whitening, dental veneers, gum reshaping, total smile makeovers, Botox®, and more.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Straighten crooked or uneven teeth using clear plastic teeth aligners that are completely comfortable.
- Implant Dentistry – Your dentist can restore your implants with crowns, bridges, or dentures. We can even perform a full-mouth reconstruction to give you back all your teeth.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – We have an entire sleep center dedicated to helping you sleep better and feel better.
- Oral Surgery – If you need a tooth removed, count on our experienced team for help.
- TMJ Treatment – We can help eliminate nagging jaw pain, headaches, and teeth grinding with the right treatment.
Let us be your new home for comprehensive dental care in Naperville! Call Naper Dental Center today at 630-369-6818 to schedule an appointment.